Kinetec Maestra Portable Hand CPM Machine
The Maestra Portable Hand CPM is lightweight and simple to operate. Without the traditiona set-up of other hand CPM machine, the patient can easily and quickly recieve comprehensivce motion therapy for a wide variety of indications. It includes intrinsic minus and intrinsic plus accessories.
- Anatomically shaped drive bar enhances abduction and adduction of the web spaces as the joints are being mobilized.
- Up to 15 minutes of pause at extension and flexion limits allows for a comtrolled stretch and rest period
- Composite flexion, intrinsic plus and minus motion included
- Convenient digital display of angle, ROM settins, speed and force
Kinetec Maestra Hand and Wrist CPM
Helps your patients prevent post-operative joint stiffness. Its patented drive mechanism allows continuous motion that matches the natural physiological spiral of flexion. This lightweight, easily-transportable unit also features variable speed control, variable range of motion, and a pivoting palm support for increased comfort, while its easy-to-use cursors protect healing tissue by limiting range of motion.
- Lightweight and transportable
- Simple to operate
- Numerous attachments allow choice of application
- Natural spiral of flexion for more natural movement; repetative
- On/off/reverse patient switch
- True composite fist, fingers and thumb movement